Connecting it with speakers is necessary to get a better sound experience from your iPhone. No mobile phone, even iPhone, produces that loud sound for enjoying music. It becomes important to use speakers to improve the experience and boost the Volume required.
While you link one, two, or multiple Bluetooth speakers to an iPhone, it enhances the audio listening experience. Linking one Bluetooth speaker to an iPhone is easy, but pairing multiple Bluetooth speakers together to one is tricky for many. However, there are one or multiple ways to do it, and within the ease of users’ comfort.
Join us and find out what it takes to connect two Bluetooth speakers to one iPhone. Have a look:
Method of Connecting two Bluetooth Speakers to one iPhone via Amp.Me App
Amp.Me App is a portable music syncing application that allows connecting multiple Bluetooth speakers with iPhone. Amp.Me App works despite brand differences and links audio devices together but not the speakers directly. For connecting two Bluetooth speakers to one iPhone via Amp.Me App, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, download the Amp.Me App and set it up to link with any of your social accounts.
- Now, open the Amp.Me App, locate the Plus (+) sign and tap on it.
- Here, locate and select the music service you want to use and then click the connect option. The options may include YouTube, Spotify, and more such music applications.
- Now access your music account, choose a playlist (which exists already) or create a new one.
NOTE: Amp.Me allows people to join their friends or other strangers’ music parties by sending or receiving an invitation request.
Amp.Me allows connecting multiple speakers for different brands. It even works with similar brands.
Method of Connecting two Bluetooth Speakers to one iPhone via Ultimate Ears
Ultimate Ears is a speaker brand based in Irvine and Newark, America. They are known for launching high-quality speakers into the market, and each of their products is performance oriented. Ultimate Ears also have an application that allows users to control the music and connect multiple devices conveniently. For connecting two Bluetooth speakers to one iPhone via Ultimate Ears, follow the steps given below:
- Download and Install the Ultimate Ears application on your iPhone.
- Now launch Ultimate Ears, and tap on the UE Boom, the Bluetooth button until you notice an acoustic signal.
- Now navigate to the Bluetooth setting and select the option for UE Boom. It will connect the speaker to your iPhone.
- Simultaneously to connect another speaker (the second one), you will need to connect either of the two boxes to your iPhone.
- And To do so, press the Bluetooth and Volume up buttons simultaneously.
- Now press the Bluetooth Button twice, and it will also connect another speaker.
Method of Connecting two Bluetooth Speakers to one iPhone Apple’s HomePod Stereo Pair
Not many users know, but Apple uses Apple’s HomePod Stereo Pair for sharing music. To utilize this feature, follow the steps given below:
- Navigate to your Home App and ensure that HomePods are connected in the same room.
- If yes, then click on Home App, double-click on HomePod, and then click on the option Settings.
- Further click on the option Create Stereo Pair and double-click on HomePad to be added.
- Lastly, click on Return > Drone. You may now be able to connect multiple devices to your iPhone and share audio using the Bluetooth feature.
Method of Connecting two Bluetooth Speakers to one iPhone using Samsung’s Dual Audio
Samsung’s Dual Audio works similarly to Apple’s HomePod Stereo Pair. However, users must have Samsung earphones to use the said feature. Here’s how Samsung’s Dual Audio feature can help you synchronize Bluetooth devices with your iPhone. Follow the steps given below:
- On your mobile phone, navigate to Settings, tap on Bluetooth, and then Advance.
- Now tap on the toggle bar given with the Dual audio option. It should turn Blue from Grey.
- You can now easily pair two Bluetooth Speakers with your iPhone and share audio. However, remember connected a third device will disconnect all three of them.
Method of Connecting two Bluetooth Speakers to one iPhone using Bose Connect
Users who are utilizing Bose Speakers can connect two Bluetooth Speakers to one iPhone using the Bose Connect brand. The process is pretty straightforward, and here are all the steps you need to follow:
For connecting in Stereo Mode, where Left and Right Speakers will be separate:
- Randomly choose one of the speakers and keep the Volume + and Bluetooth keys pressed until you hear the Stereo Mode sound.
- Next, when both left and right-side speakers produce ‘left’ and ‘right’ sounds, it indicates that the Stereo Mode is activated.
NOTE: If you want to switch off this mode, simply click on the Power button.
For connecting in Party mode, where left and right speakers will operate together:
- Press the Volume + and Bluetooth keys (on the speaker, which is connected to your iPhone) simultaneously until you hear the message sound.
- Next, press the Volume – and Bluetooth keys (on the other speaker) until the speaker makes a beep sound.
- Soon audio will notify that the party mode is activated.
Method of Connecting two Bluetooth Speakers to one iPhone using JBL Connect
Not only two but JBL connect helps Pair about a hundred speakers together. Here’s how you can do the same:
- Take all the devices you want to pair along and keep them next to each other (Your iPhone and Speakers).
- Now turn On the Column and turn on the wireless module on the speaker.
- Further, turn On/ activate the Bluetooth module on the phone. It will help you search for new devices.
- Lastly, select a column and activate pairing, and you can now share music.
Method of Connecting two Bluetooth Speakers to one iPhone using Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo is a smart speaker that one can connect to smart home devices, television, smartphones, and other smart gadgets quite swiftly. It also allows users to pair their iPhone with two or more Bluetooth speakers for that home theatre effect. Here’s how you can do the same:
- From the top of the Echo Screen, select Settings.
- Now click on Bluetooth, select the desired speaker you want to pair, and then follow the scripted instructions on the screen.
- Once the connection is successfully paired, Alexa will notify you.
By using Alexa App:
- From the menu, click on Alexa Devices and then select Echo Devices.
- Further, select Bluetooth Devices and then select Pair a new device.
- Lastly, click on the device you need to add to the given list.
Method of Connecting two Bluetooth Speakers to one iPhone using Bluetooth
Last but not least method that allows you to connect two Bluetooth speakers to one iPhone is the new Bluetooth 5.0 technology itself. Bluetooth 5.0 technology uses the transmitter to connect multiple devices and then share the audio. Even though the technology is new, Apple, Samsung, and other companies have already adopted it. The new Bluetooth 5.0 technology is compatible with iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, and iPhone 12.
That was all about Connecting two Bluetooth Speakers to one iPhone. We hope that the series of methods explained above will help you complete the process with ease. However, remember while connecting multiple Bluetooth speakers together, there could always be some restrictions. Also, only Amp.Me application allows connecting multiple speakers of different brands, and there is no other competitor currently. Besides that, not all iPhones have the hardware that allows connecting multiple speakers, and therefore, if you are trying to do the same, make sure you have the right phone.